FAQ .: Rechercher .: Membres .: Groupes .:  S’enregistrer .:  Profil .: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés .: Connexion 
called for the deployment o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum guilde bad clown Index du Forum » Ambassade » Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: called for the deployment o Répondre en citant
RIO DE JANEIRO Nike Air Max 2018 Sale , March 22 (Xinhua) -- World BMX champion Stefany Hernandez has revealed a disappointing result at the London 2012 Olympics was the turning point in her career as she strives for gold in Rio this year.

The Venezuelan took time away from the sport after failing to make the final in London, a break she now attributes to her stunning rise to the top.

"I realized that the only person between me and an Olympic gold medal was me myself," the 24-year-old told Rio2016.

"Competing in London was an adventure for me, a challenge. I had achieved a dream: to become an Olympian. But after that there was a big change in how I thought. I told my coach that I want to be Olympic champion in Rio."

Hernandez began training harder than she ever had at her training base in Switzerland and reached the final of the 2013 world championships in New Zealand.

Last year she went a step further when she was crowned world champion in Belgium by outperforming the USA's Alise Post and Australia's Caroline Buchanan.

She said her ability to maintain a positive mindset would be key to her gold medal chances in August.

"When we understand all the strength that is inside us, when we start to give our maximum in training every day Nike Air Max 2017 Sale , then we have everything we need to win," she said. "I am always searching for the best version of me."

"First you must win in your mind, then you feel the energy in your blood."

Apart from Post and Buchanan, Hernandez's other main rival in Rio will be Colombia's world No. 1 and defending Olympic champion Mariana Pajon.

ISLAMABAD, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- At least 27 people were killed and dozens other injured in several different road accidents across Pakistan since Sunday night Nike Air Max 95 Sale , according to local reports Monday.

At least 19 people were killed in the country's eastern Punjab Province, another six were killed in southern Sindh Province and two in northwest Kyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.

Dunya News reported that six people including a minor girl were killed when a over-speeding passenger van ran into passers-by due to tire burst in Punjab's Jhang city.

In a separate accident, six people were killed when a passenger van ran into two motorcycles after losing control over the vehicle due to over-speeding in the Punjab's city of Gojra.

Two passenger vans caught fire after colliding with each other in Uch Sharif district of Punjab, killing two people on the spot and injuring 26 others. According to hospital sources, 16 among the hospitalized people are in critical conditions.

Separately Nike Air Max 90 Sale , a rashly driven car fell into a canal, killing two people on board where rescue workers have rescued three others from the canal and shifted them to a nearby hospital in Sheikhupura district of Punjab.

On the other hand, at least four persons including women and a child were killed and 12 others got injured when a passenger van turned turtle after crashing into a tree in the Sindh's Badin.

A husband and his wife got killed after a speeding bus hit their motorcycle in the country's southern port city of Karachi.

Meanwhile, four other people lost their lives in two separate accidents in Punjab's cities of Attock and Vehari and one in KPK's Kohat.

Leaders of BRICS countries pose for group photo before summit

Xi, Putin agree to enhance strategic coordination Nike Air Max Sale , appropriately deal with DPRK nuclear test

Leaders of BRICS countries arrive at Xiamen Int'l Conference Center

Aerial view of Hukou Waterfall in N China

Enchanting Xiamen ahead of 9th BRICS Summit

Rice in NE China enters harvest season

Salt fields enter into harvest season in China's Liaoning

Schools in China open recently after summer vacation

BAQUBA, Iraq, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- The council of Iraq's eastern province of Diyala on Tuesday rejected conducting Kurdish independence referendum slated for Sept. 25 in some of its territories, which are part of the disputed areas between Baghdad and the semi-autonomous Kurdistan region.

"The council of Diyala province has decided in its session today to reject the referendum of Kurdistan in any area within the current Diyala's provincial border," said Ali al-Daiyni Air Max 2018 Sale , head of the provincial council at a news conference.

The council also called for immediate return of displaced people to their homes at the liberated areas, except for those wanted for the judiciary, and called for the deployment of the security forces of the central government across the province, including the disputed areas claimed by both the semi-autonomous Kurdish region and Baghdad, Daiyni said.

Diyala province has several disputed areas such as the city of Khanaqin Air Max 2017 Sale , which has a majority of Shiite Kurdish minority population, and the cities of Mandly and Jalawlaa which both have population of Arabs and Kurds, while the cities of Sa'diyah and Kufri have mixed population of Arabs, Turkomans and Kurds.

Earlier in the day, the Iraqi parliament voted on a draft of law rejecting the Kurdish independence referendum Air Max 95 Sale , putting obligation on the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "take all measures that preserve the unity of Iraq and start a serious dialogue to address outstanding issues between Baghdad and the Kurdish region."

Hoshyar Zebari, a Kurdish leading figure and former Iraq's Finance and Foreign Minister, said earlier in an interview with Xinhua that the referendum will be held on Sept. 25, after all the official bodies in the region completed their preparations in all aspects of security and logistics.

On June 7, the Kurdish President Masoud Barzani announced his intention to hold a referendum on the independence of the Kurdish region from Iraq on Sept. 25.

The independence of Kurdistan is expected to be opposed by some countries because it would threaten the integrity of Iraq and because it comes as the Iraqi forces are in . Jerseys Wholesale   Jerseys Wholesale   NHL Jerseys Wholsale   NFL Jerseys China   NFL Jerseys Online   College Jerseys Cheap   Replica Jerseys Cheap   Basketball Jerseys China   Authentic Jerseys China   Zach Ertz Youth Jersey 

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 04:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum guilde bad clown Index du Forum » Règlement

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation